Naturists Holidays in Italy
Even though Italy is not as famous as France for naturism, there are still a number of places in Italy that provide wonderful facilities for enjoying this form of tourism. Add onto this the great food, wines and history and you have what can be a stunning country to visit. 5 Places worth considering in Italy are listed below.
1. Le Betulle – This club features lush greenery as well as a beautiful hill and is located in the Lanzo valley. It offers visitors the chance to camp in the area and enjoy some peace and quiet while taking a break from the outside world.
2. Parco del Gargano – Situated in the heart of the Vico del Gargano, this camp provides visitors with the opportunity to camp amidst scenic plains. The locations in and around this camp are varied, but each one of them is worth a trip.
3. Pizzo Greco – This camp stretches over four acres and provides its visitors with 20 tent sites and over a hundred rooms. It is located near the beach giving visitors the chance to go swimming in the sea.
4. Terranera – Terranera is located in Tuscany and this naturism destination has gone the extra mile when it comes to customer service. In addition, to providing guests with excellent accommodation facilities, Terranera also functions as an organic farm where visitors will be able to indulge in farm related activities and even prepare their own meals.
Camping Lo scoglio: closed (textile campsite)
5. B&B and micro-Camping Physis – This naturist camp is located in Sicily. Is a little and familiar naturist accomodation affiliated to the association “Sicilia Naturista” (naturist sicily). Physis has 2 apartments, 3 pitch tent and a beautiful lawn with a nudist swimming pool.